Elme Metall was founded in 2001.
The company has branches in 6 European countries: Estonia, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Russia.
Elme Metall offers products and services to companies whose main areas are:
• Shipbuilding and ship-repair
• Mechanical engineering and metalworking
• Industrial, civil and infrastructure construction
• Manufacturing of steel constructions
• Energy, including oil and gas sector, wind energy (off-shore and on-shore)
Focus on Value-Added Processing
Prefabrication of Flat products
Prefabrication of Long and Tubulars products
Prefabrication of reinforcing bar and wire products
Surface treatment and HDG coating Services
Markets: Elme Metall currently exports to 10 countries all over the world, main destinations
are Baltic States, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Island, Germany, Russian Federation and Ukraine.