SILSTEVE is a multifunctional cargo handling terminal in the port of Sillamäe; situated in proximity to main railway lines (1520mm) and highways, only 25km from European Union – Russian border. The port of Sillamäe is the second largest port in Estonia.
The territory of the port of Sillamäe is a Free Zone of control type 1, which makes it possible to transfer ownership of goods with a 0% VAT rate and to perform storage of cargo transshipped in transit through Estonia with no taxes and duties having to be paid.
SILSTEVE offers full logistic solutions including
– loading and discharging of bulk, general, ro-ro, project cargo and containers transported by sea, road, and -railway transport
– storage of cargo (more than 110 ha of open storage areas and 79 000 m2 of covered warehouses)
– customs and shipping documentation services
– freight forwarding by road, rail, and sea
– cargo packing, sorting, marking, and other value-added services.
– AEO, GMP+, ISO 9001, ELEA, Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry